Online purchases returns policy
We aim to please our customers and hope you are delighted with your purchase every time, however we understand that sometimes and item may not be as you expected.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 14 days and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the following guidelines.
Returning or Exchanging an Item
We try to make returns/ exchanges as simple as possible. Should you wish to return an item, the goods must be sent back with the official receipt/tax invoice you received with your delivery. If you do not have a copy of the receipt the goods may be returned for an exchange or gift voucher only.
As long as you return the item/s back with the receipt within 14 days we are happy to provide a refund or exchange (please indicate your preference when you return the item/s) as long as:
- All items are unworn, unused, in their original condition and original packaging:
- the original tags and labels must still be attached;
- the item/s must be in their original packaging; and
- the item/s are unworn, unused and as sold
You may return your goods to:
Jasabyn, PO Box 3349,
Port Lincoln SA 5606.
Please include your contact details: including, name, email address and phone number, with your goods. You are responsible for any return postage costs. We do not refund postage or payment fees incured at time of purchase.
If you wish to return an item that you believe is faulty, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair.
If you do not have proof of purchase
If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Jasabyn may, in its discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item provided or a gift voucher as long as:
- The item/s are in resalable/ original condition, for example:
- the original tags and labels are still attached;
- the item/s are in their original packaging (if any); and
- the item/s are unworn, unused and as sold;
- the item was originally purchased from Jasabyn;
- satisfactory identification is provided at the time of the return.
In the circumstance where you are unable to exchange an item, Jasabyn may provide you with a gift voucher to the current value of the item/s.
This Policy operates in addition to your statutory rights for returns of faulty goods.
REFUND before items are posted
This is accepted however we will refund your products in full less any payment fees. So if you paid through Afterpay for example, we would refund your total amount paid less the % fee we pay to Afterpay which allows you to use the Afterpay service.